Copy the Study Methods I Used To Pass All 4 Exams In Just 3 Months...
(watch the video below first)
One-Time Payment of $97
Works With ANY Review Course
The advanced study methods and techniques you’ll learn in the Superfast CPA course apply to any review material or review course.
Your SuperFast CPA course is tremendous. I found it after completing about 20% of the CPA Excel FAR material. Your methods make sense and are saving me a ton of time. I'm a rare CPA candidate - 46 years old, CFO, got my MBA many years ago. With 2 small kids and a demanding job, your info was exactly what I need to accelerate the process. Can't wait to pass these and move on. Thank you.Mark H.
What You'll Learn:
Here's some of what you'll learn in the Superfast CPA system...
- You’ll learn the optimal order to take the sections, and why taking certain sections first will make the other sections easier
- You’ll learn the several reasons why the “traditional way” of studying is flawed, and how to approach the entire study process in a much more effective and efficient way
- You’ll learn the correct balance of practicing questions and watching lectures that will eliminate wasted time and “zoning out”
- You’ll learn how to breeze through most lessons in minutes instead of hours, and end up knowing the material even better
- You’ll learn the method of learning that is 10x more effective than reading or watching a lecture
- You’ll learn correct order of using a review course’s different resources… most people spend way too much time on the wrong things that don’t really help
- You’ll learn 3 of the biggest time-wasters that people use to feel busy… but they don’t help at all
- You’ll learn a framework for watching lectures that will make it much easier to retain the information and apply it to questions… no more watching and then wondering what you were supposed to learn
- You’ll learn why one of the most common pieces of advice you hear about the CPA exam is completely wrong… and what to do instead
- You’ll learn my two “Secret Sauces” for the study process, and you’ll instantly understand why it’s a better way
- You’ll learn several methods of memorizing and retaining concepts and formulas like a sponge, instead of a bucket with a hole in the bottom
- You’ll learn how to get better and better at everything you’ve studied while moving through new material, so that you don’t need to do the normal “final review” at the end
- You’ll learn why the regular “final review” process is flawed, and what to do instead that will raise your test scores while being much less stressful
- You’ll learn the #1 most important time management strategy for the CPA exam, and how to become a pro at it
- You’ll learn why the traditional approach to practicing simulations is wrong, and how to approach them instead
- You’ll learn specific strategies on completing the simulations on exam day that will make them more manageable, and get you more points
- You’ll learn some advanced personal motivation techniques, so that you can quit dreading your study sessions and plow through them instead (as you’ve probably figured out, studying becomes a torturous process which leads to poor results and low test scores)
- You’ll learn how to create time in your day for your core study sessions, and how to make these sessions 10x more effective than what you’ve been doing
- You’ll learn the exact amount of time you need to study each day… it’s less than you think
- You’ll learn the perfect study routine for your weekends, and you’ll still have time for your favorite activities
- And there’s a lot more strategies and tips inside the modules…
How to Access the Course:
- When you click on one of the payment buttons below, you'll be taken to the purchase page. The payment processor for this course is Clickbank.
- After you've submitted your payment, you'll be returned to a login page here on accounting101.org
- The login page will give you a default password, and your login ID will be the email address you use during checkout
- Simply enter your email address and default password on the login page, and you'll be able to login and immediately access the entire course
- Our website is mobile friendly, so you can access the course modules on any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- You'll also receive a welcome email within minutes that contains your login information to have for future reference
Excellent advice/tips given that will save time. I have been overwhelmed during my studying and the tips given have helped me feel more confident to begin a new study plan that will lead to passing each section of the CPA exam. I felt relieved to read some of the advice where I have been unmotivated before. I really needed the advice and tips given to help me focus and stay committed.Patty
I listened to the audios and this is by far the best CPA prep to get you motivated! The information was concise and straightforward. This was refreshing and actually told you HOW to get ready and pass the CPA exam. I highly recommend it.Shannon
Guys... this is really worth the money. I failed FAR multiple times and this course really helped me fix the way i study and help maximize my time for studying. A must for anyone planning or currently trying to pass the CPA examsGeorge
I have been struggling for the CPA exam for some time now as I work full time and have two little kids at home. It is a struggle to find the time to study and it always seems like I am not getting anything out of it. Nate - this course is fantastic! So many great tips in here about what to do and not do and different things to try. Anyone looking to sit for the CPA exam needs to take this before they start anything! I only wish I had these tips and tricks when I started my journey a few years ago. Hopefully this will help me get through the rest of it! Quick and easy to understand! Loved it and thank you.Mindy Jo
I'm currently studying for the CPA exam and it always feels like I'm just putting in the time. This course stopped me in my tracks and made me forget about just "putting in the time" and made me focus on my studies. Learning about how he passed really helped me understand why I have always been bad at studying. Thanks Nate!Colby
This tells you exactly WHAT you need to study and HOW you need to study for the CPA exam. It is really now how hard you study but rather how SMART you study. Nate informs you on how he passed on the exam. To tell you the truth, I have been using his methods for the past month to pass the AUDIT portion of my exam. I do not think I would be able to learn the material as fast as I do today and it is all through this course's help. If you really want to pass the exam and you are having struggles on how to study for and what to study for it then I would really suggest you to learn the tips that this course has. It informs you the smarter way to study and how much study time you can cut out in your schedule by not wasting time on unnecessary parts. Highly recommended!Tanvi M
This is exactly the information that anyone pursuing the CPA license needs to learn. The long and grueling process of taking the CPA exam can be overwhelming, but with the right approach and strategy to studying and test taking, a lot of the stress can be removed. I would recommend these strategies to anyone looking for success in passing the CPA exam!David L
Love It or Get Your Money Back
Try the system for 60 days
If you try the methods and strategies in the Superfast CPA system and you don’t start seeing immediate results from your study sessions, let me know anytime within 60 days and you’ll get your investment back, no questions asked.